Implementing a Digital Operating Model
Uncoordinated efforts for initiatives within organizational siloes fail to address end-to-end customer journeys.
The organization undertakes multiple independent initiatives to improve customer satisfaction with products and services; however, these initiatives may fail to move the needle on customer satisfaction and only deliver incremental gains within individual units
Common organizational concerns:
• Improving customer satisfaction at individual touchpoints does not translate into enhanced experience for the end-to-end customer journey.
• A new operating model around customer journeys must be established for success.
• An organization with the traditional structure and the legacy processes and technology must first learn from redesigning a few critical journeys as lighthouse initiatives before scaling.
Organizations must move from running uncoordinated efforts within siloes to launching digital transformation initiatives organized around journeys. This service will help you establish a new operating model through these steps:
• Identify and prioritize critical journeys as lighthouse initiatives.
• Appoint autonomous and self-aligned launch teams.
• Adopt a new, Agile way of working and instill a culture for success.
If you are interested in this service, schedule a call with one of our consultants !