End User Satisfaction Diagnostic
Only 23% of organizations have end users who are satisfied with IT.
You can’t know what priorities IT should be working on if you don’t ask your end users what they think. Know how IT is enabling or constraining end users so you can focus your efforts on high impact initiatives.
Find out what your users really think of IT’s core services!
Frequently asked questions:
• Who does this go out to? End users ranging from front-line individual contributors to executives
• How long will it take participants to complete the survey?
• How many questions are there? 13 questions
• What is the target participation rate? 50-60%
• Are anonymous results available? Yes
• How is the survey invitation sent? CIO sends survey link to survey participants
• Is benchmarking data available? Yes
• Is there a built in yearover-year comparison? Yes
• What preparatory documents are required?
– Department list
– Reviewed questions
– Reviewed invitation
• Can I customize the questions? Yes, but we cannot remove questions or change their core meaning
Our End User Satisfaction Diagnostic will help you to:
• Measure satisfaction with IT performance
• Evaluate IT’s core service capabilities
• Build/support an ongoing IT strategy
If you are interested in this service, schedule a call with one of our consultants !