To remain competitive enterprises must renew and refresh their business model strategies and design/develop digital platforms – this requires enterprises to:
- Understand how digital-native enterprises are using platform business models and associated strategies.
- Understand their core assets and strengths and how these can be leveraged for transformation.
- Understand the core characteristics and components of a digital platform so that they can design digital platform(s) for their enterprise.
- Ask if the client’s digital transformation (DX) strategy is aligned with a digital platform enablement strategy.
- Ask if the enterprise has paid attention to the structure, culture, principles, and practices of platform teams.
What are the challenges:
- Enterprise is grappling with the challenges of existing business models and strategies not leading to desired outcomes.
- Enterprise is struggling to remain competitive.
- Enterprise wants to understand how to leverage platform strategies and a digital platform.
As a certified partner of Info-Tech Research Group, DilettUX can help you to design and build your enterprise digital platform.
Organizations that implement this project will gain benefits in five ways:
- Awareness and understanding of various platform strategies.
- Application of specific platform strategies within the context of the enterprise.
- Awareness of their existing business mode, core assets, value proposition, and strengths.
- Alignment between DX themes and platform enablement themes so enterprises can develop roadmaps that gauge successful DX.
- Design of a digital platform, including characteristics, components, and team characteristics, culture, principles, and practices.
If you are interested in this service, schedule a call with one of our consultants !