Adoption of advanced technologies by itself doesn´t signify digital maturity.
Digital maturity assessments overly focus on adopting advanced technologies such as analytics and machine learning, but research shows that poor outcomes are often caused by people issues: culture and organization.
Common organizational concerns:
• Is the organization aligned around a vision? Are goals in place for short- and long-term digital business aspirations?
• Is the organization fostering the mindsets and behaviors critical to capturing digital opportunities?
• Does the organization have the systems, tools, digital skills, and technology needed to achieve its digital goals?
• Is the organization able to provide the desired customer experience over end-to-end journeys?
- Digital maturity will be assessed across all key dimensions: Strategy, Culture, Capabilities and Customer Journeys.
- The results of a digital maturity assessment will be compared to those of peers within and outside of the industry.
- A comprehensive framework encompassing all dimensions of digital maturity will help identify the organization’s strengths and weaknesses and identify initiatives to achieve the target state of digital maturity.
If you are interested in this service, schedule a call with one of our consultants !