IT often lacks the necessary framework to create a roadmap, or fails to understand how new applications can enable the vision outlined in the strategy.
Rising customer expectations and competitive pressures have accelerated the pace at which organizations are turning to digital transformation to drive revenue or cut costs.
Some Insights from ITRG:
• A digital strategy needs a clear roadmap to succeed.
Too many digital strategies are lofty statements of objective with no clear avenue for actual execution: create a digital strategy application roadmap to avoid this pitfall.
• Understand the art of execution.
Application capabilities are rapidly evolving: IT must stand ready to educate the business on how new applications can be used to pursue the digital strategy.
• In order to better serve the organization, IT leaders must stay abreast of key application capabilities and trends. Exciting new developments such as artificial intelligence, IoT, and machine learning have opened up new avenues for process digitization, but IT leaders need to make a concerted effort to understand what modern applications bring to the table for technology enablement of the digital strategy.
• Taking an agile approach to application roadmap development will help to provide a clear path forward for tackling digital strategy execution, while also allowing for flexibility to update and iterate as the internal and external environment changes.
Use our Applications Roadmap consultancy to:
• Review your digital strategy and parse critical technology drivers from it.
• Understand how different applications support effective process digitization.
• Create an application roadmap in support of the enterprise digital strategy.
• Understand the “art of the possible” when it comes to enabling technologies and enterprise applications that support the digital strategy.
• Review key trends in core application areas, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
If you are interested in this service, schedule a call with one of our consultants !